Accessories & Supplies:
The Reliant PLUS Kit includes everything you need to quickly and easily set up a complete guard tour system
Click here to download and read the owners manual.
You want a bullet-proof system that requires your guards to go to various checkpoints and watchman stations.
You want records that prove that the work is being done.
You want printed reports of the times and dates that your men checked the property, every month.
You want Exception Reports, Incident Reports, and more.
Using a computerized watchman clock system, you can keep detailed records which not only justify the labor costs, it also helps you tweak the efficiency of your guard staff.
This sets you aside from the competition - you raise the bar.
(1) Reliant Reader & Case Security Key
(1) Nylon Holster
(1) Reliant data transfer device with USB connector
(1) Password protected tour software on USB, Windows 7,8.10 and 11 ready.
(10) (TEN) Recording Stations
(2) Guard ID Keys (this is a keyfob with an iButton)
- Identifies who did the tour - you can add as many as you like
(1) User Manual (in downloadable software in PDF format, printable)
(1) Incident Booklet with up to 99 programmable incidents
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Multiple Watchmen Multiple Supervisors
Multiple Recorders Multiple Recording Stations
Multiple Incident Messages (using the included Incident Booklet)
Password Protected Archive Management
Exports Reports Bi-Lingual operation (English or Spanish)
Includes 1 technical support call within 30 days of delivery, via Central Time technical support.
One Year Hardware Guarantee
We wrote this, you should download it.
This downloadable form will stop the guards from damaging your equipment.
Do business with people who care about what happens to you after the sale.
You'll see how to set it up, and examples of reports!
10 Stations with basic square plastic casings
USB cabled data transfer unit - connects to any Windows PC
The actual reader, inside view: